Piloting our vision will be two locations in one of the top 10 pet friendliest cities in the nation. Filled with its abundance of outdoor activities and pet events you will not be disappointed. As Knoxville Tennessee has grown, it is ranked in the top 50 cities to live in the country . Our first location is in North East Knoxville as the growth in this area is substantial. We have chosen an area in the heart of the community away from the highly congested commercial center for you and your family. Tennessee’s moderate climate and highly affordable cost of living are just some of the many driving reasons behind the influx of newcomers. Tentative start date for new hire for the date of completion is between January and March 2021.
Our executively designed facility will be opening its doors for the first time and we would like you to be a part of the team experience. This hospital is equipped with four exam rooms including two privately enclosed surgical suits. The hospital is comprised of a small inclusive group of veterinarians overseen by a structured management team. EVC exhibits compassionate veterinary care accompanied by state-of-the-art equipment. This pristine environment will be yours to tailor with the support of the industry’s leading resources. EVC is backed by knowledgeable staff members, veterinary guidance, and family first oriented values.
Our ideal candidate is outgoing, patient/client oriented, efficient in multi-modal approaches, and has a strong desire to integrate within the community. An additional quality includes an applicant who is strongly interested in soft tissue and minor orthopedics. Such a desire will be awarded with the opportunity to train alongside one of the region’s most sought-after surgically skilled veterinarians. This exclusive occasion provides the ability to grow and cultivate a prestige veterinary practice.
- Committed to practicing high quality medicine with an interest in continued development and new medical techniques. Surgical and dental skills are essential.
- Proactively seeks new information by staying up to date with research on new product information and innovative therapeutics.
- Confidence in general practice medicine and surgery is necessary.
- Accurately document patient medical records with an attention to detail in order to support care offered and facilitate easy communication in a multi-doctor setting.
- Adherence to SOPs for proper documentation, handling, and administering of controlled substances.
- Complete medical records in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a small animal practice
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Open to recent graduates and experienced practitioners.
- Generous benefit package that includes paid time off and health insurance
- Relocation assistance and paid state licensing, if applicable
- Generous yearly CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Professional Liability coverage